NAME: Shouvik Ghorai
PROJECT: Continuous-variable quantum cryptographic protocols beyond-QKD
SUPERVISOR: Dr. Eleni Diamanti, LIP6, UPMC
CO-SUPERVISOR: Dr. Anthony Leverrier, Team SECRET, INRIA
- Schooling from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Adra, WB
- Bachelor and Master in Science from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata (IISER Kolkata)
Quantum Information and Computation, Quantum Cryptography and Foundations of QM.
- Mater’s Thesis: Characterization of Gaussian states through general uncertainty relations under Prof. P. K. Panigrahi, IISER-K
- Jan-Apr 2016 : Radio-frequency inhomogeneity in NMR spectroscopy; Academic Project, IISER K
- Summer 2015 (NIT Patna) : Contextual Realism in Quantum Mechanics.
- Summer 2014 (ISI Kolkata): Basics of Quantum Computation and Information, Introduction to Quantum Cryptography
- Summer 2013 (Bose Institute, Kolkata) : Different types of oscillators and their dynamics.