This page gives information on how to register to the 2019 QCALL ESR Conference.
How to apply
Applicants can submit their recent submissions to other related conferences in the field, such as QCrypt, to this conference as well.
If you wish to submit an abstract for presentation, please stick to the following guidelines:
- File format: .pdf only
- File title: ‘ESRC2019_Abstract_Surname’
- File size: 20MB maximum
- 50 words maximum abstract followed by a short summary of the work. Two pages maximum (A4 paper, 10pt font), including title, figures and bibliography.
- Please follow the template provided here.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to sign in to Google to upload the file, please fill in the form anyway and email your abstract at email@example.com
Your email should include:
- Your name and institution
- Your submission preference (talk or poster)
- Your abstract, following the same guidelines as above, attached
The registration fee is 300 GBP. This includes attendance to the conference, lunch and coffee breaks, as well as participation to the social dinner and the planned excursion. The price does not include any accommodation or travel costs, which will have to be covered by the applicants.
The payment is to be made upon acceptance, which will be notified on or before the 17th of July. Payment information will be emailed to all accepted applicants.
Once the payment is complete, please email us your receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org.